Friday, September 20, 2013

Funny stuff on the internet

Lately I've found so much stuff on the internet that's hilarious and I think pictures say a thousand words. Enjoy!

This one is dedicated to every doctor that works around me- seriously I can't even read your orders people!

 This is dedicated to the wonderful people that loved making racist comments about Miss America earlier this week. Also you people must CLICK HERE to learn how to be a better racist. And CLICK HERE to see what I actually think about you.

I used to blame my fatness on my Asthma meds ALL the time. NEVER AGAIN!!



And this is so brilliant. This is for all of you GOT fans out there! What? You don't know what that is? Game of Thrones, you're welcome love, bless you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ I hope your day is all ice cream and unicorns ♥